Zawaj Center General Terms and Conditions of Use (GTU)
(Last modified on August 11, 2021)
These General Conditions of Use (hereinafter the “General Conditions of Use” or “CGU”) define the conditions of use of the Services (hereinafter the “Services”) offered by the company ZC consulting S. à.rl, Company under Moroccan law, registered in the Casablanca Trade Register (hereinafter "ZC") and accessible on the Zawaj Center website (www.zc.ma).
By registering on the Zawaj Center website (www.zc.ma) and clicking on “Continue”, the user (hereinafter “the User”) declares to have read and to have accepted the General Conditions of Use of ZC including the provisions relating to the “Protection of Personal Data which he therefore undertakes to respect. The General Conditions of Use govern all relations between the parties.
Welcome and introduction to Zawaj
Illegal and unauthorized use
The security of your account
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password for the Website. You are fully responsible for all actions and activities that occur under your username and password. ZC shall not be liable for any damage or loss resulting from your failure to comply with this provision. To keep your username and password secure and confidential, we recommend that you exit your account at the end of each session, especially on a public computer. If you believe that your username and password have been hacked or your account has been used in an unauthorized manner, you agree to immediately notify ZC.
Communication and confidentiality
1 – RESPECT OF PRIVACY:
The Company uses your information only within the framework provided by Moroccan law and with absolute respect for privacy.
For the Company, respect for privacy is an essential principle of the community.
The Company stores and processes your information on computers located in Morocco and the United States and which are protected by both physical and technological security methods.
You can review and edit the information you provide to us, and opt out of receiving certain types of communications when opening your account or at any other time. We use third parties to verify and certify our privacy principles.
2 – THE TREATMENT OF DATA:
When you use the services offered by the Company, you agree that your personal data will be transmitted to the following entity:
• The company ZC CONSULTING SARL AU under Moroccan law registered in the Casablanca Trade Register under number 389075 and whose head office is located at 181 residence al yamama Bd abdelmoumen appt 5, Casablanca
3 – COLLECTION OF DATA PERSONAL:
You can browse zc.ma without having to disclose your identity or provide us with any information. When you provide us with your personal information, you lose your anonymity. If you choose to provide it to us, you agree to the transfer and storage of this information on our servers located in Morocco or the United States and in any other place in the world where the Company has premises.
We may collect and store the following personal data:
• the name, the e-mail address, the date of registration, the city as well as the corresponding district, the telephone number(s), Skype contact details, etc.,
• physical contact details, date of birth and (depending on the service used) financial information, such as credit card numbers or bank account numbers;
• information relating to your activities on the site;
• email conversations, correspondence on our sites and correspondence sent to us;
• information resulting from your interaction with our sites, services, content and advertisements, including information relating to your computer and your connection, statistics on the pages viewed, navigation data, advertising data, your IP address and standard blog information;
• additional information we ask you to submit to authenticate yourself or if we believe you are in violation of the site rules.
4- USE OF PERSONAL DATA:
The main purpose of collecting personal data is to provide you with a safe, optimal, efficient and personalized experience. You agree that we may use your personal data and in particular in order to:
• provide our services and in particular the customer service that you request;
• resolve disputes, collect fees and remedy problems;
• customize, evaluate and improve our services, content and advertising;
• inform you about our services and those of our related companies, through targeted marketing, service updates and promotional offers based on your communication preferences;
• compare information to ensure its accuracy, and verify it with third parties.
5- SHARING YOUR DATA:
The Company may disclose your personal data, such as your identity, IP address, email address or telephone number, to comply with legal obligations, to enforce these terms and conditions, or to preserve the rights, property or safety from anyone.
We may also communicate your personal data:
• The company reserves the right to publish testimonials received and successful matches on its website zc.ma, its blog, its facebook page, or any other communication medium. The anonymity of users will be respected and the publications will be signed with the pseudonym chosen and indicated during registration, with hidden images.
• to judicial, administrative and public authorities, in response to a request for information relating to a criminal investigation, allegations of illegal activities or any other activity that may engage your civil liability, ours, or that of another user of the site zc.ma. The personal information that we will disclose may include your ID and its history, your name, city, region, telephone number, e-mail address, or any other information that we may deem useful;
zc.ma/la Société reserves the right to seek all legally available remedies in the event of violation of the conditions of use of the site and in particular the right to block access to the site and its functionalities.
We use "cookies" (small files placed on your hard drive) on some of our pages to better analyze the traffic generated by our web page, to personalize our services, our content and our advertising, to measure promotional effectiveness, and to promote the trust and security.
Here are some things to know about cookies:
• We offer features that are only available through cookies.
• Most cookies are “session cookies”, which means that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of a session.
• You always have the possibility of refusing our cookies if your browser allows it, but in this case, some of our sites and services may no longer be accessible to you.
• You may encounter third-party cookies on certain pages of sites over which we have no control. (For example, if you visit a web page created by another user, a cookie may be sent to you by that web page.)
7- ACCOUNT PROTECTION:
Your Password is the access key to your account. Use unique numbers, letters and special characters, and never tell anyone your Password. If you share your Password or personal information with others, keep in mind that you are responsible for all actions taken from your account. If you lose control of your password, you risk losing control of a significant portion of your personal data and your legal liability is engaged for any action taken on your behalf. Therefore, if the confidentiality of your Password has been compromised for any reason, you must immediately notify the Company and change your Password.
8- Right of access, opposition and withdrawal
In accordance with law 09-08 promulgated by Dahir 1-09-15 of February 18, 2009 relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, you have a right of access, rectification, and opposition of data relating to information about you.
The right of opposition is understood as being the possibility offered to Internet users to refuse that their personal information be used for certain purposes mentioned during the collection.
The right of withdrawal is understood as being the possibility offered to Internet users to request that their personal information no longer appear, for example, in a mailing list.
To be able to exercise these rights, you can:
•Send us a letter to 181 BD ABDELMOUMEN. YAMAMA RESIDENCE, 1st floor, appt 5 Casablanca•Send us an email at email@example.com. We undertake that your request will be processed within 30 days of receipt of your request.
Your data is stored on our servers located in Morocco or the United States. We view your data as an asset that must be protected and use many tools (encryption, passwords, physical security, etc.) to safeguard it from unauthorized access or disclosure. However, as you are likely aware, third parties may intercept or access mailings or private communications unlawfully, and other users may misuse or misuse your personal data collected on the site. . Accordingly, although we make every effort to ensure respect for your privacy, we cannot guarantee that your personal data or private communications will always remain anonymous.
Interactions with other users
You are entirely and exclusively responsible for your communications and interactions with other users. You agree and understand that Zawaj Center is not obligated to review the backgrounds of its users, or to screen users. ZC makes no warranties, warranties, or representations as to the actions or conduct of its users, unless specifically offered with your plan. Zawaj Center makes no guarantees as to the number or frequency of matches made through your use of the Services, unless specifically offered with your plan. Further, we do not guarantee, endorse or imply compatibility with current or future users. ZC shall not be liable in any way for damages resulting from messages, communications, meetings or actions with other visitors and users of the Services. You agree that it is your responsibility to take reasonable precautions in all actions and interactions with other users of the Services; This is especially important if you decide to meet in person. In no event will Zawaj Center be liable for any damages, in any form whatsoever, arising out of or relating to the conduct of you or anyone else in connection with the use of the Services. This includes, without limitation, that we will not be liable for any mental instability, emotional or bodily distress, whether indirect, direct, incidental, incidental arising out of or relating to the conduct of you or any other person in connection with the Services.
You are solely responsible for your communications and interactions with other users. We reserve the right to monitor arguments and disputes between you and other users of the Services, but have no obligation to do so.
The following is a list of rules that govern your conduct in connection with your use of the Services. You agree to abide by these rules, which include, but are not limited to:
- Any content, words, photographs, messages or other information (collectively, “Content”) provided to us through the Website remains your exclusive property and you will be solely responsible for your Content and the consequences of providing it.
- You agree that you will not pretend to be any person or entity other than yourself.
- You agree to keep all personal login information, such as passwords, private and confidential, and you agree not to give such information to anyone.
- You agree not to imply or assert that any statements you make are endorsed by ZC without our prior written consent.
- You agree that you will not use the website to transmit, upload or distribute electronic or computer viruses, Trojan horses or anything else that may cause harm to other users of the Services, Zawaj Centre, the community in line or ZC systems.
- You agree not to use the Services to promote, endorse, approve, distribute, publish or post any material soliciting money, funds or people.
- You agree not to use the Services to advertise or solicit commercial goods or services.
- You agree not to stalk or harass another user of the Services.
- You agree not to use any robot, spider, manual or automatic processes or devices to scrape, data mine, scrape or index the Website in any way.
- You agree not to harass, annoy, intimidate or threaten Zawaj Center employees or agents engaged in providing the Services.
- You agree not to hack into or interfere with the website, its servers or connected networks.
- You agree not to modify the Website and/or the Services for personal or commercial gain. This includes, but is not limited to, modifying, adapting, licensing, sublicensing or translating the Website and/or Services. You also agree that you do not assist others in such activities.
- You agree not to remove or alter, visually or otherwise, any copyrights, trademarks, proprietary marks and rights held by us.
- You agree not to forge, manipulate or plagiarize any messages, communications, headers or identifiers to give the impression that such content is from Zawaj Center or its users when in fact it is not the case.
- You agree not to post, publish, display or otherwise transmit any proprietary information, copyrighted materials and trademarks that do not belong to you without first obtaining the prior consent of the owner of such rights.
- If you need to reschedule or cancel a match, we require 48 hours notice to prevent that match from being forfeited from your guaranteed total. Repeated refusal of matches, or bad behavior on a date could lead to the immediate termination of your experience without refund.
- Customers can end a prepaid experience before it expires. We keep payment for all months used (all partially used are kept in full with pending forfeit matches) and refund any prepaid balance.
- We do not accept new clients for an initial commitment of less than 3 months, payment for the first 3 months being non-refundable as a retainer in any case. The balance of any package exceeding this duration may be refunded, less this hold, according to the refund policy above.
- Customers may remain on hold for up to 3 months at a time, no more than once every 3 months without penalty or forfeiture of unused matches or payment.
Copyrights, Trademarks and Other Proprietary Information
You agree not to post, publish, display, reproduce or transmit in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, intellectual property or other proprietary information without first obtaining the prior consent of the owner of the rights to such proprietary information. . If you believe that any person or entity has copied or displayed your work or proprietary information in association with ZC and its Services, in an unauthorized manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify our copyright the following information:
A physical or electronic signature of the individual or entity that owns the copyright;
A description and URL link to the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
Your mailing address
Your phone number;
Your email address; And
A written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the work is not authorized or licensed by the rightful copyright holder.
A written statement made by you, under penalty of perjury, that the information in your copyright claim is completely accurate and that you are in fact the copyright owner, or have authorized to act on behalf of of the copyright owner.
Our property rights
Our website contains trademarks, copyrighted material, intellectual property and other proprietary information of Zawaj Centre. We own and retain absolutely all proprietary rights to the Site and its Services. You acknowledge that you may not copy, modify, duplicate, transmit, publish, display, sell or publish any of our proprietary information unless, of course, such information is in the public domain or we have given you permission. expressly written.
Limitation of Liability
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO USE THE WEBSITE AND ITS RELATED SERVICES AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE ZAWAJ CENTER SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE INCAPT OF EXCLUSION BY LAW.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ZC, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOSS WHATSOEVER CAUSED BY YOUR USE OF OR RELIANCE ON INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH OF CONTENT DISTRIBUTED BY ZC AS WELL AS ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR INJURIES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE ZC SERVICES OR OUT OF BREACH OF ANY WARRANTY, OR CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS AND/OR MODIFICATION OF THE WEBSITE, HOWEVER WHETHER SUCH KIND OF CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION AND ZC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Termination or Amendments
Zawaj Center reserves the right, at any time, to terminate, interrupt, terminate, temporarily or permanently discontinue part or all of the Website and the Services, with or without notice. You agree that ZC shall not be liable to you or any other party for terminating, discontinuing, suspending, terminating or permanently discontinuing the Site or the Services. ZC reserves the right to modify the website whenever we choose, at our sole discretion.
CLIENT'S RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
The Customer has 14 calendar days "Grace period" to revoke his subscription by notifying ZC by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or on the customer area on our platform. No fees are due before the expiration of the grace period. Noticed : this 14 day period begins when the subscription begins.